Wednesday, April 2, 2008

snowpants and shorts

Ahhhh springtime in Michigan. This morning I took the dog for a walk wearing snowpants, boots, the works... I wasn't hot. At lunchtime I decided it was time to get my run in. I wore shorts. Ok, I admit I also wore gloves and my legs were a little chilly, but still the sun was out and it wasn't raining, snowing, sleeting, etc.... Lovely!

And for the record 5 miles in 47 minutes. Woo hoo! Getting ready for a 10k this weekend. Hoping to break 56 minutes. Holy cow! That's fast!

By the way, you can all stop looking for my running sunglasses. I found them... they had migrated to the back of that drawer where they live and successfully hidden themselves from view for that nice long run over the weekend. But they must have sensed my need... and alerted me to their presence through telepathy... :) The sun is going to my head... gotta get back to work.

No comments: