Saturday, April 5, 2008

Special Thanks

To my goofy little sister - for talking me down, encouraging me and getting up before the sun to go and cheer me on. I'm going to bring the pom poms next time!

And to my coach for showing me that I could do it, giving me the tools and the training plan to get there - even when I had doubts - and for keeping me honest working toward the BIG goal.

And to Ness and everyone else's blogs I've read that have filled me with inspiration. I know, I know, I'm getting sappy.... but I'm just so darn proud of myself today :)

Have a glorious day in blog-land, all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey congratulations! Doesn't it feel great after the fact? And you can steal from me anytime, by the way. I'm flattered. Awesome job out there! Keep it up. - Ness

Jerome Harrison said...

Congrats on your 10k!! I found your blog from Liz's...You did a great job and with Liz's help you will KEEP facing your fears and succeeding!!! Jen H. :)