Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp

I know this will sound silly and just a little bit needy, but I'm going to put it out there anyway.

I want to go to camp! I know I can't hang with any of these awesome triathletes out there - except my sister - but that's ONLY on the run. She'd kick my ass on the bike and drown me in the pool. Oh, she'd pull me out and make sure I was still breathing so she could tell me how great I did and how much she beat me by :)

I just want to go to camp. I swear I want to go so bad that I'm willing to take up triathlon.

Ok, that's going a bit too far. I have been thinking about it for a while - triathlon that is. So much so that I've been out on the bike several times over the last few months - for the first time in years. AND... big pause for effect.... I've signed up for swim lessons!

Wish me luck. Maybe one day I'll grow up and figure out what I want to be :)